Terms and Conditions
Article 1 – Definitions
In these terms and conditions shall apply:
1. Smartwatch Market: the natural or legal products and / or remote services to consumer;
2. Consumer: the natural person not acting in the exercise of professional or business and agreed a distance contract with Smartwatch Market;
3. Agreement on distance: means an agreement whereby part of a Smartwatch Market
Organized system for distance selling of products and / or services,
To the conclusion of the agreement exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication;
4. Communication technology on distance: means that can be used for closing
A contract, without the consumer and Smartwatch Market are simultaneously in the same room at the same time;
5. Withdrawal period: the period within which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
6. Right of withdrawal: the ability for consumers within the waiting period to see the distance contract;
7. Day calendar;
8. Transaction Duration: an agreement relating to a range of products and / or services,
The supply and / or purchase is spread over time;
9. Sustainable Data carrier: any means that the consumer or Smartwatch Market aiding to
information to him personally is directed to store in a way that future
consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
Article 2 – Identity of Smartwatch Market
Company Name: Smartwatch Market trade name of Schattorie Solutions
Address: Kruisstraat 35
Postal Code: 6041BC
Location: Roermond (Netherlands)
Telephone: +31 (0) 648 405 443
Chamber of Commerce: 56251645
Bank: Rabobank, Roermond, The Netherlands
Attn: Schattorie Solutions
Bank no.: 1748.82.882
BIC / SWIFT: RABONL2U
Article 3 – Applicability
1. These general conditions apply to every offer and every Smartwatch Market
agreement reached at a distance between Smartwatch Market and consumers.
2. Before concluding a distance contract, the text of these general
conditions made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible,
before the distance contract is concluded, indicated that the general
conditions at Smartwatch Market to see and at the request of the consumer as quickly as
may be transmitted without charge.
3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, then, contrary to the previous paragraph
and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general conditions
electronically to the consumer is made available in a manner that
by the consumer in a simple way can be stored on a durable
data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract
contract it will be specified where the general conditions in elektronischeweg
can be taken and that at the request of the consumer electronically or
otherwise free of charge will be sent.
4. In the event that in addition to these terms and conditions specific product – or
service conditions apply, the second and third paragraph shall
applications, the consumer in case of conflicting terms always
rely on the applicable provision for him the most favorable.
Article 4 – The offer
1. If an offer has a limited duration or subject to conditions, this
explicitly mentioned in the offer.
2. The offer includes a complete and accurate description of the products
and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the
offer by the consumer as possible. If Smartwatch Market uses
images these are a true representation of the products and / or
services. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer doesn’t binding Smartwatch Market.
3. Each offer contains such information, to the consumer so it’s clear which rights and obligations, to the acceptance of the offer are attached.
This concerns in particularly:
the price including taxes;
any costs of delivery;
how the agreement will be concluded and which actions this will require;
whether to apply the right of withdrawal;
the method of payment, delivery or performance of the contract;
the period for accepting the offer, or the period for adhering to the price;
the level of the rate of distance communication if the cost of using
communication technology on distance be calculated on a basis other than the basic rate;
how to consult consumers if the agreement after the adoption is filed;
how the consumer before the conclusion of the contract by him
popular acts can get informed, as part of the way in which he can
recover before the contract is concluded;
the languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the contract can be concluded;
the conduct to which Smartwatch Market is subject and the way the
consumer can conduct electronic can consult and
the minimum duration of the distance contract in the event of a contract that involves
the continuous or periodical delivery of products or services.
Article 5 the agreement
1. The agreement is subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, at the time of creation
the consumer accepts the offer and meet the stipulated
2. If the consumer has accepted and confirmed the offer along electronic way
Smartwatch Market accepted immediately along electronic way the receipt of the offer.
As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer may rescind the contract.
3. If the agreement is created electronically, Smartwatch Market takes appropriate technical and
organizational measures to protect the electronic transmission of data and ensure
a secure web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, Smartwatch Market will take
appropriate safety precautions.
4. Smartwatch Market can inform himselve – within the law – if the consumers can suffice to
his payment obligations, as well as all facts and factors that are important
for a sound conclusion of the distance agreement. If Smartwatch Market justifies in this investigation to not enter into the agreement on distance, he is entitled
to refuse or to implement special conditions to the order or service.
5. Smartwatch Market will enclose the product or service to the consumer the following information in writing
or in such a way that the consumer in an accessible manner can be
stored on a durable medium:
the visiting address of the establishment of Smartwatch Market Where the consumer complaints
b. the conditions and the manner in which the consumer of the right of withdrawal
can be exercised, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the
right of withdrawal;
c. information on existing after sales service and guarantees;
d. in Article 4 lid3 of these terms and conditions, unless such Smartwatch Market
information already provided to the consumer prior to concluding the contract;
e. the requirements for termination of the contract if the contract has a duration of
more than one year or is indefinite.
6. If Smartwatch Market is committed to providing a range of products or services
The provision in the preceding paragraph shall apply only to the first delivery.
Article 6a – Right of withdrawal upon delivery of products
1. By purchasing products, the consumer has the Possibility to cancel the contract without reasons within seven workdays.
This period starts on the day after receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer.
2. During this period the consumer will treat the product and packaging.
He will only unpack the product or use as necessary to be able whether he would prefer to retain.
If he makes exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories and
- if reasonably possible – in the original condition and packaging to return Smartwatch Market,
according to the Smartwatch Market provided reasonable and clear instructions.
Article 6b – Right of withdrawal upon delivery of services
1. When providing services, the consumer can cancel the contract without giving
any reason to cancel within seven working days, starting on the day of the start of the
2. To exercise his right of withdrawal, the consumer focus to the
Smartwatch Market to supply and / or by delivery to area provided reasonable and clear
Article 7 – Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, will not exceed the cost of
return shipping cost.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, this amount will Smartwatch Market earliest
possible, but no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation, refund.
Article 8 – Exclusion of right of withdrawal
1. If the consumer does not have a right of withdrawal, this can only by Smartwatch Market
be excluded if Smartwatch Market clearly in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion
of the contract refers.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a) by Smartwatch Market are established in accordance with specifications of the
b) that are clearly personal in nature;
c) which by their nature cannot be returned;
d) that rapidly decay or become obsolete;
e) whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market which
Smartwatch Market has no influence;
f) for individual newspapers and magazines;
g) for audio and video recordings and computer software the seal
3. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
a) on accommodation, transport, catering or leisure to carry on a
certain date or during a specified period;
b) the supply with the express consent of the consumer, before the
period has expired;
c) relating to bets and lotteries.
Article 9 The price
1. During the period mentioned in the offer, the prices of the
products and / or services have not increased, except for price changes resulting from changes
in VAT rates.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, Smartwatch Market products or services whose prices
are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and which does not affect Smartwatch Market
wears, with variable offer prices. These fluctuations and the fact that
any price targets, are stated in the offer.
3. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only
permitted if they are the result of lawful regulations or provisions.
4. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only
allowed if Smartwatch Market has agreed and:
a) they are the result of legislation or regulations, or
b) the consumer has the power to terminate at the day on which the
increase takes effect.
5. The supply of products or services mentioned prices include VAT.
Article 10 – Conforms and Warranty
1. Smartwatch Market warrants that the products and / or services conform to the contract, the
specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or
usability and on the date of the conclusion of the agreement existing
legal provisions and / or government regulations.
2. A Smartwatch Market, manufacturer or importer as a guarantee scheme does not affect
the rights and claims that consumers in respect of a breach
the obligations of Smartwatch Market towards Smartwatch Market may assert under
the law and / or the distance contract.
Article 11 – Delivery and implementation
1. Smartwatch Market will be the utmost diligence when receiving
and in the execution of orders and products in assessing applications for
provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company.
3. Subject to what is stated in Article 4 of these General Terms and Conditions,
the company accepted orders expeditiously but not later than 30 days
unless a longer delivery has been agreed. If delivery is delayed
problems, or if an order is not or only partially carried out,
the consumer receives them no later than one month after the order was placed.
The consumer in this case the right damn contract without penalty and terminate
entitled to any compensation.
4. In case of dissolution in accordance with the preceding paragraph, Smartwatch Market amount that consumers
paid as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after repudiation.
5. If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, Smartwatch Market will endeavor
to have a replacement item available. Before the delivery will be clear and
comprehensible manner that a replacement item is delivered. When replacement
items with right of withdrawal cannot be excluded. The costs of the return shipment are on
account of Smartwatch Market.
6. The risk of damage and / or loss of products until the moment of delivery
to consumers in Smartwatch Market, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
Article 12 – Transactions Duration
1. The consumer may contract for indefinite at all times
denounce the applicable termination rules and a
notice of up to one month.
2. A contract for a certain time has gone has a maximum duration of two years.
If it is agreed that the silence of the consumer distance contract will
be renewed, the contract will be continued as a contract of indefinite
time and will continue after the notice of the agreement up to a month.
Article 13 – Payment
1. Unless subsequently agreed by the consumer amounts to
be paid within fourteen days after delivery of the goods or in case of a
contract to provide a service, within 14 days after issuance of this
agreement on modest.
2. When selling products to consumers in terms never a
prepayment of more than 50% bedongen.Wanneer payment is agreed, can
consumers no rights regarding the implementation of the relevant
order or service (s), before the advance payment has been made.
3. The consumer has the duty to inaccuracies in the payment details
immediately report to Smartwatch Market.
4. In case of payment refusal by the consumer, Smartwatch Market has within limitations of the law, the right to advance the reasonable costs to the consumer.
Article 14 – Complaints
1. Smartwatch Market has a well-publicized complaints and treats
complaints under the complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the execution of the agreement should take place promptly, fully and clearly described and submitted to Smartwatch Market, after the consumer has noted the defects.
3. complaints to Smartwatch Market will be answered within a period of 14 days from
the date of receipt. If a complaint asks a foreseeable longer processing time
,Smartwatch Market responded within the period of 14 days with a message
of receipt and indicating when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
Article 15 Intellectual Property.
The Buyer acknowledges that all intellectual property rights to the information, communications or other expressions concerning the products and / or with respect to the internet site
at Smartwatch Market, its suppliers or other claimants.
Article 16 Personal data.
Smartwatch MarketSmartwatch Market will observe the applicable privacy rules and regulations.
Article 17 Applicable law and competent court.
All offers of Smartwatch Market, its agreements and their implementation are only Dutch law. The applicability of the Vienna Sales Convention is expressly excluded.
Article 18 Links
Website Smartwatch Market may include advertisements from third parties or links to other sites. On the privacy policies of these third party sites Smartwatch Market has no effect and is therefore not
Article 19 Your Rights
You can always ask Smartwatch Market what information about you is processed. To do this please send an email
You can also sent an e-mail to Smartwatch Market for questions improvements, additions or other corrections
Smartwatch Market will process these as soon as possible. If you no longer wish to receiving information please contact with Smartwatch Market . Transmission of information happens only if you allow using the provided email address .
Article 20 – Additional or different terms
Additional or different provisions of these terms should not in disadvantage
of the consumer and should be recorded in writing or in such a way that
the consumer has an accessible manner he can stored these on a durable
A Schattorie Solutions Company